At Network International School, Yangon, we aim to provide the highest quality pastoral support throughout the school. We support our students in achieving their best, educationally, socially and emotionally.
We aim to:
- provide an environment which will support the emotional health and well-being of all our student
- meet the differencing needs of all our students, so that each unique child is equipped with life-long skills.
- help our students develop empathy for social, emotional and physical needs within the school
- maintain an atmosphere in which children feel secure, are encouraged in their learning, growth and social development and know that they are valued within a healthy and safe environment.
- motivate our students to recognise and reflect upon our core values
- develop an awareness of how students learn and the importance of education
We encourage our students to make the most of their time at Network, therefore every effort is made to encourage successful learning and equip each student with the confidence and skill to be an both an enthusiastic and committed learner, and an effective member of the community.
The triangular partnership between school, parents and students is an essential part of this vision, so we warmly welcome all communication from our parents.