SIMS Parent and Student App
Network International School uses a Management Information System (SIMS) for all school data. We now have a convenient way to share information with parents and Secondary students about school life which is called the SIMS Parent App and SIMS Student App. The App allows parents and students to access the SIMS system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere giving parents access to the following:
- Instant access to important information such as your child’s attendance, house and monitor points
- Instant access to your child’s’ school reports
- Access to update your contact details so we always have your most up to date information in case of emergency
- School term dates
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children from the same App
- In tandem with this, the parent portal supports the school in being more efficient with time and resources as we no longer send hard copy reports home as these are available to you on the portal. We also no longer need to send you hard copies requesting contact and medical details as you can update these through the portal at any time.
For any reason, if you have any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
You can access SIMS Parent and SIMS Student via the following link or via the SIMS Parent apps on the Apple Store or Google Play Store.