SIMS Parent App
Network International School uses a Management Information System (SIMS) for all school data. We now have a convenient way to share information with parents about their child’s school life which is called SIMS Parent App. The App allows parents to access the SIMS system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere giving parents access to the following:
- Instant access to important information such as your child’s attendance, house and monitor points
- Instant access to your child’s’ school reports
- Access to update your contact details so we always have your most up to date information in case of emergency
- School term dates
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children from the same App
- In tandem with this, the parent portal supports the school in being more efficient with time and resources as we no longer send hard copy reports home as these are available to you on the portal. We also no longer need to send you hard copies requesting contact and medical details as you can update these through the portal at any time.
For any reason, if you have any issues, please contact email@example.com for support.
You can access via the following link https://www.sims-parent.co.uk or via the SIMS Parent apps below.