- The Principal and Network Schools Admissions Officer will coordinate all admissions.
- All admission enquiries by email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or called directly on (+95) 9450444050
- On initial contact with the parent (either online, by telephone or in person), the Admissions Officer will advise the parent if there is a space available or if there is a waiting list in operation and the number on that year group’s waiting list. The parent will have the option of then putting their child’s name on the waiting list if there is space on the list.
- If there is space available or if parents want their child to go on the waiting list, and there is space on the list, parents are invited to fill in an application form either online or they can download it, complete it and either email the form or bring it to reception at either 7 Mile or Bahan Campus. The application form must be accompanied by the following documentation appropriate to the phase for which the student is applying or it will not be considered;
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the child’s passport.
- A copy of the child’s last school report.
- A copy of the child’s latest assessment/test data.
- A copy of the child’s health/immunisation record.
- If the student is academically suitable for a place at Network School they will be offered a place or added to the waiting list.
- If the child is accepted, fees are paid. The registration fee must be paid before the student joins a class.
More information about the admissions procedure can be found in the Admissions Policy.
Below, are age guidelines for the 2017/18 academic year. This table allows us to place students into the correct year level based on their age.
|2017/18 Academic Year Age Guidelines|
|Date of Birth||Year Level||Age||Campus|
|1 September 2014 - 31 August 2015||Foundation 1||2 to 3||Bahan|
|1 September 2013 - 31 August 2014||Foundation 2||3 to 4||Bahan|
|1 September 2012 - 31 August 2013||Foundation 3||4 to 5||Bahan|
|1 September 2011 - 31 August 2012||Year 1||5 to 6||Bahan|
|1 September 2010 - 31 August 2011||Year 2||6 to 7||Bahan|
|1 September 2009 - 31 August 2010||Year 3||7 to 8||Bahan|
|1 September 2008 - 31 August 2009||Year 4||8 to 9||Bahan|
|1 September 2007 - 31 August 2008||Year 5||9 to 10||Bahan|
|1 September 2006 - 31 August 2007||Year 6||10 to 11||Bahan|
|1 September 2005 - 31 August 2006||Year 7||11 to 12||7 Mile|
|1 September 2004 - 31 August 2005||Year 8||12 to 13||7 Mile|
|1 September 2003 - 31 August 2004||Year 9||13 to 14||7 Mile|
|1 September 2002 - 31 August 2003||Year 10||14 to 15||7 Mile|
|1 September 2001 - 31 August 2002||Year 11||15 to 16||7 Mile|
Student Application Form
You can download and complete the Student Admission Form below. Once completed, you can email it directly to our Admissions team at email@example.com or hand the form in at any of our school offices. The locations can be found here. After the school has received and reviewed the application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
The Admissions team can be contacted directly on (+95) 9450444050
Please find a copy of the Admissions Policy on our School Policies page.